Chrysler Group was having difficulties generating qualified leads for their local dealership partners within the millennial demographic for the Jeep, Dodge, and Fiat brands.
YMC leveraged its exclusive relationship with NIRSA and collegiate rec centers to develop a program that was a win for the students, for the rec center, and for the brands.
- Top millennial-focused vehicles from each of the three key Chrysler Group brands featured in prominent high-traffic areas outside of the rec centers
- Teams of trained product specialists and student brand ambassadors engaging students with awesome cars, fun games, and interesting content
- Street teams of student brand ambassadors promoting the event days through awareness tactics on campus
- User generated content around the three key brands, extending the reach of the campaign through social media
- An average of 1,500 students engaged directly with key vehicles each day of activation
- 18% conversion rate of participants to leads
- Over 2,000 branded promotional items distributed per day per school