Yahoo’s web-based show The 9 wanted to create a season’s worth of compelling show content in Mexico during Spring Break while partnering with like-minded brands that target college students.
YMC partnered with Yahoo! to manage all aspects of their show’s production, including:
- Location selection and onsite logistical support, which included securing film permits, work visas, equipment, bilingual production staff, stage build-out, and more
- Highly-branded beach activities that maximized the Yahoo! presence during filming
- Arrangement of on-air interview of band Fall Out Boy and providing VIP access to local daytime/nighttime attractions and venues to maximize ‘behind the scenes’ show content
- YMC provided Yahoo! with unprecedented 24/7 access to Spring Break and assisted in the successful filming of The 9
- Show segments generated more than 525,000 total unique views on Yahoo! TV