Spring Break may look different in 2021, but college students are still longing for a breather… is your brand supporting them?
We build unique digital, social, and distance-based campaigns & experiences to connect brands with hundreds of thousands of college students during the month of March. We have access to influencers and trendsetters nationwide, a finger on the pulse of popular trends, & full capabilities to execute campaigns around virtual experiences, sampling, social influencers, & other digital and COVID-safe experiences.
- Fully customized influencer strategies to create authentic user-generated content around an entire brand, a new product launch, or specific timely campaigns (i.e. International Women’s Day)
- Turnkey event development, promotion, and execution with subject matters including career/networking, health & wellness, Q&As, and product demos
- Highly customized & intimate events focused on attendee engagement prior to, during, & after the event (a unique and social-share worthy experience)
- Socially-distanced product seeding and direct shipping/fulfillment of care packages & product sampling kits to students wherever they’re studying
- Vehicle-centric or grab-and-go pop-up experiences built with the highest levels of COVID-safe protocols wrapped around a compelling brand interaction
- Market research surveys, product ratings + reviews, and focus groups