Introducing the YMC Student Scholarship Program
We’re excited to share some great news—we’re launching the YMC Student Scholarship program!
As the leading Millennial and Gen-Z marketing agency in the U.S., Youth Marketing Connection (YMC) authentically connects brands with today’s young consumers.
We pride ourselves on creating incredible learning and development opportunities for the students we work with—now we’re looking to take that one step further.
About the Scholarship
The YMC Student Scholarship will recognize students in our network who excel in both their marketing program and, more importantly, in their efforts to positively impact their community.
Beginning in Fall 2019, we’ll be awarding our first-ever YMC Student Scholarships. Each semester (twice a year) we’ll select two students to receive the award. Selected students will receive a $1,500 scholarship towards their tuition.
To be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- They must either work with YMC currently, or must’ve worked with YMC within the past 12 months at the time of application.
- They must be full-time students. For fall semester scholarships, first-year students and final semester graduating seniors aren’t eligible. For spring semester scholarships, first-year students and students in their final year of school are not eligible.
- They must have active involvement in a minimum of 2 on-campus clubs/organizations.
- They must have a leadership role in at least 1 on-campus club/organization.
- They must have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
How to Apply
If you meet the listed requirements, we hope you’ll consider submitting an application online! The application includes the following sections:
- About You
- Your School & Campus Involvement
- Your YMC Work Experience
- Content Creation Challenge (submit a blog, video, or Instagram/Snapchat story that shows how you use your influence to not only represent brands but also to positively impact those around you)
All applications for Fall 2019 scholarships are due by Thursday, November 21. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to [email protected].