We don't rely on the traditional trappings of marketing because with Millennials & Gen-Z, peer-to-peer is king.
We don't have full-time ambassadors. For each campaign, we recruit influential, well-connected trendsetters specific to the campus or market, with eligibility based on how well they align with our partner’s brand & can help us achieve the campaign's goals. We work closely with our clients to design recruitment criteria based on key profiles and find ambassadors with a passion for your brand.
- They’re well connected, trusted, & deeply engaged in their communities
- They’re experts at planning, promoting, & hosting events of all sizes/scale
- They’re great communicators—able to clearly convey the core value of our partner’s products & services
- They’re outgoing, confident, organized, professional, & approachable
Our ambassadors typically fall into one of two categories: students and young professionals.
- Student Ambassadors are highly engaged on campus, members of the largest campus orgs like Greek life, fashion clubs, Student Activities, etc., and are influencers in their communities.
- Our young professional ambassadors are often former Student Ambassadors and have since moved to city-metros all across the country to start their careers. We work with our brand partners to empower these young professionals to incorporate their favorites brands into everyday life—including work and play.
We activate ambassadors with a custom tactic strategy built to drive your goals, with responsibilities including:
- Generating word-of-mouth buzz and excitement
- Creating authentic user-generated content on platforms like TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, and more
- Driving downloads and new customer acquisition
- Encouraging sales via direct product links and discount codes
- Supporting retail store openings, brand moments, and in-store events
- Gathering on-campus insights