We don't rely on the traditional trappings of marketing because with Millennials & Gen-Z, peer-to-peer is king.
We don't have full-time ambassadors. For each campaign, we recruit trendsetters and influencers specific to the campus or market, with eligibility based on how well they align with our partner’s brand DNA & can help us achieve the campaign's goals. We work closely with our client partner to design recruitment criteria based on key customer profiles, and find ambassadors and influencers with a natural passion for your brand.
- They’re connected and engaged via social media 24/7—it’s a central component of their native social lives
- They’re experts at producing compelling content across all social channels, including Instagram, Snapchat, & YouTube
- They’re great communicators—able to clearly convey the core value of our partner’s products & services
- They’re outgoing, confident, organized, professional, & approachable
Our ambassadors typically fall into one of two categories: students and young professionals.
- Student brand ambassadors are highly engaged on campus, members of large & influential student orgs like Greek life, fashion clubs, Student Activities, etc., and are influencers in person and on social. SBAs allow our brand partners to reach their immediate peers on campus and extended networks online.
- Our young professional ambassadors are often former SBAs and have since moved to city-metros all across the country to start their careers. We work with our brand partners to empower these young professionals to incorporate their favorites brands into everyday life—including work and play.